Shoreline SD Tandem CalMon, 08/10/15Tue, 08/11/15Wed, 08/12/15Thu, 08/13/15Fri, 08/14/15Mon, 08/17/15Tue, 08/18/15Wed, 08/19/15Thu, 08/20/15Fri, 08/21/15Mon, 08/24/15Tue, 08/25/15Wed, 08/26/15Thu, 08/27/15Sat, 08/29/15Mon, 09/07/15Tue, 09/08/15Wed, 09/09/15Thu, 09/10/15Fri, 09/11/15Sun, 09/13/15Mon, 09/14/15Tue, 09/15/15
Summer information that might be helpful to know….
- Office will re-open Monday, August 10th/Hours 8:00-3:00 12-1 Closed for Lunch
- Open for new registration and sports packet drop off/pick up at this time.
- Fall Mailer (all the important dates and forms) – will be mailed out to registered students/families the week of August 10th – be patient, it is a “bulk” mailing – if you don’t receive one in a reasonable amount of time, come by.
HONORS ENGLISH SUMMER HOMEWORK:
- Honors English 7 and 8 – link for 2015 Advanced English Homework is in “blue” box above with PDF’s for downloads. Here they are also: Advanced English 7 Summer Assignment Advanced English 8 Summer Assignment
- Athletes that are interested in: 8th Grade Football, 7/8 Softball and Co-Ed Cross Country – if you don’t have a sports physical….GET ONE NOW! The rest of the sports packet can be completed when we re-open in August.
- Here is the VERY important form that your physician should complete and sign: Student Health Form for Athletics
BUSINESS DAYS/DRAFT SCHEDULES:
- Mark your calendar now for: Wed 8/26 and Thur 8/27 – these will be our “Back to Business Days and “Draft” Schedule Pick-up”.
- Please hold phone calls until Monday, August 10th as we will not be able to check messages until then. Thanks all!
- Also, the website will be updated as soon as I get back, please be patient
End of Year Assembly – 9:40 (changed)
Parents – come by office, sign in and we will send you up!
RELEASE TIME FOR STUDENTS ON FRIDAY WILL BE:
(CHANGED FROM PREVIOUS 10:10 TIME)
There will be NO BUS PASSES given out on this day for safety reasons/overloaded buses – please make arrangements ahead of time for your student – thank you!
And, thank you for your flexibility!
Mr. James Rohrback (LFP Rotary Club) and his wife Mary, presented our KMS music department with a check for $900.00 on Tuesday night at our “All Bands Concert”. He expressed what a great time they had meeting with the musicians and families after the concert.
He also wanted our Kellogg community to know that the Rotary Club and the entire Shoreline and LFP community believes in them and sincerely supports them.
Thanks again from all of us at Kellogg for your generous donation!
Dear 8th Grade Parents,
We have an exciting event coming up: the 8th grade party. I know that it is a very busy time of year, so I want to make sure parents know about this opportunity to celebrate our 8th graders! Please sign up if you are able to help out!
The 8th Grade Party
When: The afternoon of June 18th beginning at 1 PM and ending at 3PM
Where: Kellogg Cafeteria/Activity Center
Theme: Black and White Movies
We need the following: Food, Decorations, and Chaperones.
Please sign up below if you are able to contribute any of these things. Also, if you have any other ideas, please don’t hesitate to comment.
Debbie Johnson, M.Ed
English 7, Honors English 7
Kellogg Leadership Advisor
Thank you Ms. Petersen and the amazing Troubadour staff for such a great job this year!