MSP (Measurement of Student Progress) will begin the first week after break.
Scheduled days for testing are as follows:
Wednesday, May 2nd:
7th Grade (Math)
8th Grade (Reading)
Thursday, May 3rd:
7th Grade (Reading)
8th Grade (Math)
Friday, May 4th: (Make-up in the Library)
Monday, May 7th: (Make-up in the Library)
Tuesday, May 8th: (Make-up in the Library)
Wednesday, May 9th:
7th Grade (Writing Day One)
8th Grade Science
Thursday, May 10th:
7th Grade (Writing Day Two)
8th @ Shorecrest
Friday, May 11th: (Make-up in the Library)
Monday, May 14th: (Make-up in the Library)
Tuesday, May 15th: (Make-up in the Library)
1. Eat a healthy breakfast before coming to school
2. Arrive on time.
3. Bring # 2 pencils
4. Bring an eraser
5. Students may bring water and a snack.
(PTSA also provides a snack each day!)
6. Bring your own calculators for math (if you have one)
7. Bring a library book!
Students MAY NOT at any time during testing and breaks:
1. Use a cell phone, MP3 player, Kindle, Nook, iPod, iPad, etc.
2. Electronic devices must be turned OFF and put in backpacks… they cannot be in your pocket.
3. Or use any other electronic device during the testing window even if they are finished or the entire class is finished!