Shorewood and Shorecrest together earn “AP Honor Roll” Status for the District. Shoreline is among a select number of school districts in the U.S. and Canada being honored by the College Board with placement on the 5th Annual AP® District Honor Roll. Only 14 districts in – More…
Dear Shorewood Families:
The Shoreline Education Association (SEA), the union representing our teachers, and the Shoreline Educational Support Professionals Association (SESPA), the union representing our school support staff, have voted to participate in a one-day walkout on May 11, 2015.
As a result of the one-day walkout, the Shoreline School District is canceling school on Monday, May 11, 2015. The following activities will proceed as scheduled on May 11: AP testing; high schoolathletic practices and contests; and facility rentals.
Due to school being canceled on May 11, a make-up day is now scheduled for Friday, May 22, a previously scheduled non-student day.
The Daily bell schedules for the week of May 18th will be:
If you have any questions, please call the school at 206 393 4372.
Bill Dunbar, Principal
Shorewood High School’s only literary magazine is online and ready for business. Check it out. Students who are interested in being published should send their work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, April 30th
Shorewood Commons 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Choose 3 Breakout Sessions, plus one SW specific session.
- College Reps will share important information about topics such as What Admission Reps Look for in Applications, What is ROTC, Essay Tips, Paying for College, SAT vs. ACT, the new SAT, and 2 year & technical college programs
- SW staff will share information about Naviance (all grades)
- All grades welcome & encouraged to attend– students and parents
This information will help you put your best foot forward and have as many options as possible after Shorewood!
Questions? Ask in Counseling Office or Career Center
For all students who have not yet updates their iPads, here are the instructions for making that happen.
- Plug into power. iOS updates always work better when the device in connected to a power source. This is true for your phones as well.
- Next, go to the settings menu
- There you will see any system software waiting or a message saying you are up to date.
If the iOS update for 8.2 is waiting, click either download and install or install.
If it has to download and install it will take longer. Depending on your network, it can take 20 minutes to download. If it is just waiting to install, that should only take about 10 minutes.
- You will be asked for your passcode if you have one active on your device.
- Follow screen instructions once the install has finished.
It’s just that easy.
Shoreline Community College is hosting 2 informational sessions regarding the announcement of their Shoreline Scholars Program.
The Information Sessions are:
April 2 and 8 @ 7pm
Shoreline Community College Cafeteria – PUB 9000 Building
Application Deadline is April 29th.
More information on the website:
Bellevue College, WA
Shorewood High School proudly presents Joseph Kesselring’s hilarious and deadly classic,
Arsenic and Old Lace!
Beware the Brewster household, where nothing is as it seems! Two seemingly sweet and gentle sisters hide a sickening secret in their basement, while Teddy Roosevelt, Frankenstein, and Einstein haunt the old Brooklyn home. On April 2-4 and 9-11 at 7:30 pm, come see if anyone is sane enough to survive! Tickets are $10 on Brown Paper Tickets, and $12 at the door.