To Create a default Mail signature:
• Launch the “Mail” application
• Go to the “Mail” menu
• Select “Preferences…”
• A new window will open, select “Signatures” from the top of the window (second from the left).
• In the left window pane select the Shoreline E-mail account.
• Click the “+” icon below the middle window pane.
• Give your new signature a name in the middle pane (i.e. Shoreline Signature).
• In the right window pane write your email signature.
• At the bottom of the window where it says “Choose Signature:” select the signature you just created.
• Check the box that says “Place signature above quoted text”.
You can close the window and click on “New Message” in Mail, and you will see your signature in the message window.